MAURIA TE PONO
“Reach high and have faith. Always try your best to reach your potential”
Kia ora Koutou Katoa, Malo e lelei, Bonjour and Aloha…
Welcome to our classroom, MAURIA TE PONO, Room 5. Today was an amazing first day and it was great to meet our new teina and whanau who attended our powhiri. We are very happy to warmly welcome you to into our whanau. This year we have been lucky enough to make one the brand new classrooms next to our school library, our HOME or kainga. We are LOVING our new kainga and can’t wait to decorate our walls with our new mahi/work.
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Leisha Tuaoi and I am the classroom teacher of Mauria Te Pono – Room 5. I am also the team leader for Team Kotahitanga. Team Kotahitanga’s teaching team consists of Mr Asema Williams – Ulimasao, Room 1, Mauria Te Pono – Room 5, Mr Rishi Maharaj – Te Urunga, Room 9 and Mr David Vowells who teaches technology in our Chopshop.
- Please clearly label ALL items of clothing
- Hats are compulsory and can be purchased from the front office
- Students need to bring in PE gear daily
- Students must wear correct uniform and will need to take a signed note to our Deputy Principal, Mrs Gates, in order to receive a uniform pass
- Please feel free to contact me at anytime by phoning the school office on 8185544 or emailing me – email@example.com, if you would like to discuss any matters regarding your child