TE REO PORTUGUESE
How are you? Como você está?
I am good. Eu sou bom.
Where are you going? Onde você vai?
To watch television. Assistir televisão.
Homework for the Week
- Go to Google Translate, to find out how to say something else in Portuguese. Learn three sentences and share them with the class on Thursday. Check out how to say the sentences above.
- Thinkers Keys activity sheet must be FULLY completed by Friday. You have had two weeks to do this already.
- The Olympic Writing Assignment is also due in on Monday next week.
- You can work on your Olympic Maths if you are keen to do so.
- Get back onto Mathletics everyone as you have paid for it so you may as well use it. Forgotten password or login? email Mrs Conning. firstname.lastname@example.org
Students of the Week
Congratulations to Cyprus, Mark, Adrianna, Mathius, Mauatu and Grace for the work completed in Statistics and in Mathex problem solving.
Huge thank you to Dorcas, Grace, Mathius, Hala Houma and Loto’a for volunteering to help run the fitness routines for Team Aroha.
Hala Malimali and Mathius you continue to keep our outside environment rubbish-free.
Keeping on track for their next Taumata
Well done Monique and Mya. You have sent evidence of things you have done / are doing in the community and you’re right on track for Taumata.
SO PROUD OF THOSE WHO ORGANISED OUR MARCH LAST WEEK….
We are KELSTON!!!!