Talofa Nga Hau E
Our class has been learning about the following items..
- Maths – Compensation with addition problems, working with a group to solve mathematical word problems (picking out the important parts, formulating
- Writing – Bio Poems and Cinquain Poems
- Inquiry – Why do we need to save water? Does the media portray the true picture of Polyfest? ANZAC – Why do we celebrate
- Vocabulary – Schonell Spelling test that determines the spelling age of your child.
- Swimming – As part of Team Aroha, the teachers assessed the levels of swimming for each student. (Level 1 to Level 5)
We look forward to another amazing week in Nga Hau e Wha !!
Thank you to the many families who I met at the PLP (Personal Learning Plan) evening. Keep talking with your child about their strategies put in place to work towards their goals.
Mrs Maddie Gates